Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grilled Pizza

Not long ago I saw a chef on TV grill a pizza. It looked really cool and yummy so I decided to try it. When DiDi was here this summer, we tried it out and it works really great. In fact, this summer we each made our own mini pizzas with our favorite toppings.

Recently Kevin has wanted to try it with a white sauce. So I decided to make Grilled chicken garlic pizza......

First I put the dough on the grill to cook it on one side:


Once it is brown on one side, you flip it over and now you are ready for your toppings. Starting with the white sauce:

The chicken....

Bacon....
Garlic....

Some cheese to melt on top....

Here is the final product....The crust is so good when cooked this way. My mom said she could just cook the bread this way and eat it without any toppings.




This was really good. Watch out CPK!

No comments: