Saturday, May 23, 2009

All these posts....

How is it that I have been able to do all these posts? After all lately you hardly hear from us at all. Well, for those that I talk to often you know how crazy things have been for us. And some days, by the time we are done with work, the last thing we want to do is sit at the computer and type.

But....if it is something fun...that is different. We have some trips planned this summer (and hopefully in the fall....I will get to go to Canada...I will keep you posted). So I wanted something smaller to travel with. So, I decided, that I could treat myself to a new machine.... I got one of the cute new netbooks. I got this cute little Dell. I get a small discount from work, and work also sent me Office 2007 to load on it...so that makes it great to travel with.

Right now I am in the car and we are heading back home after having our dinner out. If I had to wait till I got home to do all this blogging, I wouldn't get it done....there are just so many things at home that I get sidetracked.

While I have only had this a week, I would recommend it if you are thinking of getting a netbook.

Now I can really hardly wait till we do some real traveling......sigh....3 more weeks till vacation....(I can make it...I think I can...I think I can....I think I can...)

No comments: