Thursday, January 13, 2011

What is it 2011 already?

Ok so I have been "out". Let me give you some updates...to catch you back up....

Before Christmas...Kevin had a birthday, we took a day off work, went to Denver, did some shopping had a great dinner out and came home.

Christmas....had all the family here. Big group, great food, fun.

Then it all turned......The sickness fell in.

First I had it and was in bed for a few days (not how I dreamed of spending my vacation), then it spread around the house and all 4 of us have had it.

New Years Eve...in bed by 10, sick

New Years Day...stayed home and tried to get well.

Back to work for 2011, busy as usual, still recovering from illness. I think we are all now down to that point where you just have an annoying cough leftover.

This coming weekend is a holiday weekend, plan to take it a little easy, and finally put some Christmas stuff away, we haven't been able to do so yet.

So you can see while we haven't posted...there isn't much to say....

No comments: