Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It is hard to say goodbye to a loving father.....



This is a hard post to write. 

Some of the posts below were set to post (pre-dated) before this occurred. 

My dad passed away on Thursday May 30 in the afternoon.  He had worked really hard to be able to come home.  He wanted to be home very much.  He had been home for one week.  He had been doing well and it was quite a shock to all of us.   He was working hard and doing additional therapy, and we were just beginning to be in a good routine with his eating etc.  On Tuesday we were working to take him to the doctor when he collapsed. 

However, he was home where he wanted to be, my mom, my brother and I were all with him at the time, so we are thankful we were able to spend time with him.  His mind was always sharp but his body just could not function any longer.  We will have funeral services Friday June 7, at 11 am.    

If you would like to read the obituary please email me.  

No comments: