Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's me...

Hi all, I know I have not posted for awhile, but I really don't think that I have much interesting to say at the moment. Just been working and doing a few things here and there. But nothing really worthy of sharing. Yes, my life is boring.

Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of the comics I read on the net that I enjoy. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile. But you can tell alot about someone by what they read so I hope these links don't change your opinion of me.

First up: Sinfest I've been reading this for awhile now and the artist real has some unique points. The language can be a little strong at times. But then he'll come up with a gem like this one.


The recent ones on the economy are pretty incite full. Although the one with Cerberus took me a second to get. I believe is about the bailout.

My next choice is xkcd a self described comic is romance, sarcasm, math and language and while the are is just stick figures, the point the artist is making is usually right on.

Finally, sticking with the basic art there is Kick in the Head this another commentary on everyday life in New York City. I don't read this one everyday. Usually I read about a month of it at a time. I recommend reading the comments below the comic since the background about where the comic came from is sometimes better than the comic.

No comments: