Saturday, February 13, 2010

So I am in Chicago....actually heading home later today (YEA!!!).

It has been a good/fast trip. I am here to work with a publisher and many of their developers for some software we use. It has been interesting to learn their thought process and the items they are working on. We have also been able to say what we like, don't like, and what features we want to see. Many of the people I have worked with and met with on the phone, but the first time I have met them in person, and that is always fun too.

The publisher has treated us very well. It is cold here, Lake Michigan and the river are both icy, and there is snow. Here are a few pics from my cell phone...that really means they are not good pictures, especially out my hotel window....

The skyline....





Last night we went to Trattoria 10 it was really yummy...I would go back in a heart beat....

This was our ride over to the restaurant...there were several of us and this was actually cheaper than taxis
Looking forward to being home. I will be back to Chicago the first week of March, so I won't be home too long.

No comments: