Monday, July 26, 2010

Nadine's last week

So Nadine's last week here in the US was as busy as all our others.

One evening we went to Wild Animal Sanctuary to see the big cats:






We also went to the aquarium....


We also spent Sunday at the Sterling Reservoir. Where she got to go out on the boat (last time she was here, we tried to go boating and the boat broke...so this was fun).


She didn't really drive, but she wanted to....

She did get to ride the tube out on the water.....




And her last meal request? My famous BBQ Baby Back Ribs....this is my secret recipe...I make my own dry rub, and my own BBQ sauce....the whole process takes 3 days (about 3 hours on the grill). YUM I say this will rival any Famous Dave's (Yes I am that confident)
For more pictures check click here.

On Saturday evening Nadine flew home. It was a really great trip, and so wonderful to get to see her again. I really hope we are able to go visit her some time soon.

We miss you Nadine

No comments: