Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walt Disney World



The main part of our vacation was spent at Walt Disney World. Kim and Ron are vacation club members so they know all the ins and outs and they shared with us.

We did have a lot of fun and some good meals.

Breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Oh and of course Kevin ended up in Jail....AGAIN

I hate Deadlines...but I think Walt Disney had a very unique vision and leadership style and I admire him for that. Then I find this.....I will let it pass

It was Halloween while we were there....


The lines weren't too long, but sometimes we had to entertain ourselves while waiting. I also had to be careful, Kim is a big line cutter and kept trying to cut in front of me ;-)
You know are are at Disney when you see the castle.

Outside the Christmas store, we think this should be their Christmas card.

Me and the love of my life. (I will let you sort that one out LOL)

Kevin liked Donald and Goofy here...but after this picture when I was posing with Donald, Donald looked at my wedding ring and pointed at Kevin and shook his head no, and then pointed at himself. I don't think Kevin is a fan of Donald anymore.

Its a bugs life, with our bug eyes



Kim's favorite character is Tigger. That is T-I-double G, rrrr


These green army men from toy story were so cool. They are Real men. I need a green army man like this one.

I know I said this last time I was at Hollywood studios, but I really NEED this too, in my yard.

One night at Epcot we ate in Germany. This is the little German village (for our German friends to see)



Is this a real drinking hat?

Pauline, we know you like big glasses...what do you think? Are they me?

Inside the restaurant.

We really had a great time and for once we took a vacation. That means we didn't constantly check email and phones, and we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. Thanks again Kim and Ron, now we just need to get together to exchange photos. You can find more photos here, and when we trade photos we will post more too.

No comments: