Sunday, February 20, 2011

Somebody say Chocolate????

I haven't really been baking much. As many of you know I was very sick the first part of the year, and am just now back to normal. Well normal for Jody ;-)

If you know Kevin, you know he loves chocolate. So I decided to make a triple chocolate cupcake. It is Chocolate Cupcake, with a ganache filling, and chocolate frosting. I made both regular size cupcakes and mini cupcakes....



Here is Kevin trying out a mini cupcake....enjoy the 'action' shots...





They are very yummy, and very sweet. I am not sure where Kevin is now, probably out somewhere wearing off the sugar....or thinking about coming in for another.....you know Kevin.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That's a look of pure joy on my cousin's face! Those cupcakes look delicious.

Unknown said...

Well that's very cute.....reminds me of the time we were camping at Camp Sherman when he was really young and we made brownies and boy did he love licking the spoon!

Jody You did a great job - they are beautiful and look yummy. Wish I could taste one too.....!!

Unknown said...

Recipe please. :)