Thursday, March 31, 2011

ABCs of Jody

  1. Age: 39....for now...
  2. Bed size: Queen
  3. Chore you hate: emptying the dishwasher
  4. Dogs: Deogi and Stormy
  5. Essential start to your day: Shower
  6. Favorite color: Blue
  7. Gold or silver: Gold, but white gold
  8. Height:5'5'"
  9. Instruments that you can play: I used to play the flute, now I play the radio
  10. Job title: Academic Department Chair
  11. Kids: nope
  12. Live: Colorado
  13. Mom’s name: Jean
  14. Nicknames: Jody, Jod, sweetie, pumpkin
  15. Overnight hospital stays: never
  16. Pet peeve: Smart people who do dumb things
  17. Quote from a movie: "Big mistake, BIG!" from Pretty Woman or "You saw me when I was invisible" from the Princess Diaries, or "You are just a machine, just a machine" From the Electric Grandmother (3 of the best movies of all time)
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty.
  19. Sibling: one older brother
  20. Time you wake up: several times during the night, but for the morning about 6:30
  21. Underwear:Yes
  22. Vegetables you dislike: This maybe should say, vegetables you like...that would be shorter...but I will say Broccoli and Cauliflower
  23. What makes you run late: checking my email
  24. X-rays: dentist, knee, elbow
  25. Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy things- I would say desserts
  26. Zoo favorite animal: Big cats, Mountain Lions, Leopards

No comments: