Monday, September 22, 2008

How do you celebrate?

So on Wednesday after I became Dr. Jody, you would think that a big celebration would be in order. You are right! It just hasn't happened yet...but I definitely think something exciting should happen.

Anyway, after I finished up at CSU, we were in the big city of Fort Collins, so we decided to do a little shopping. So first we went to Whole Foods. I love Whole Foods, but there isn't anything like it at all in Fort Morgan. Then we went to a big grocery store, then out to dinner.

Kevin took me to Biaggi's, in Loveland on the way home. I had the Chicken Marsala and Kevin had the Farfalle Alfredo, and then we shared a Tirami Su for dessert. Dinner was good, but I think I was so happy that evening, anything would have been good. The Tiramisu, not so much, that is one of our favorite desserts and we try it every time we go to a new Italian restaurant, we usually rate them, so for the record....this doesn't make the top 10.

Now....on to planning that party.....

1 comment:

Holly said...

What an excellent way to celebrate. I love Italian food, no matter the occasion! Wish I could be at the party...I'll live through the pictures :).