Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bad picture taker.....

Yesterday afternoon after work, Kevin had a dentist appointment in Longmont.  So we left the house about 1:30 and headed that way.  I worked in the car on the way up.

After the dentist we did a few errands, went to a framing store, Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot, Khols, Petsmart, Borders....all the great places we don't have.

Then we met our friends Kim and Ron for dinner.

We went to Santiago's Here is where I was a Bad photographer.  We knew this was the first time that Florian would have eaten Mexican food.  So we made sure to take it a little easy.   I remembered the camera, Kevin brought it in and set it on the table....and that is where it sat till dinner was over.  :( 

But for his first Mexican dinner Florian had a Burrito and a taco, so I found these pictures online :)

Burrito
Taco

I promise that today I will be better about taking real pictures, we are going to go to http://www.fortmorgantimes.com/ci_18337455 here in town, and then we are going to go to Ft. Collins later.  

1 comment:

Florians Mum said...

Never mind. I cannot remeber how often I forget my camera by visiting a event with my children or I forget take picures or I did pictures but ... I donnot ... some strange things happened.
I hope he liked the burritos, in my memory mexican food is very hot and spicy.
I hope you had big fun
Florians Mum