Monday, April 30, 2012

Finally things begin to bloom in CO

We had a really mild winter, and it has been VERY dry.  March was our driest ever on record, and April is winding up the same way.  It looks to be a very drought like summer coming up as we have already had days that are almost 90 and it is just late April.  What is the summer going to be like.  I am guessing we won't have things green for long, so I wanted to take some pics while things were blooming.

My lilacs are all blooming and they smell so great!




 Our other flowers and items are starting to come out and get ready to bloom too....
 Our tall grasses are starting to come out also


And the trees are starting to bloom....Aaahhh, I wish my days were filled with sitting on the deck relaxing and enjoying....




No comments: