Saturday, April 28, 2012

Visiting the family

So as I said earlier, Kevin and I got to spend some time with my Wonderful Aunt Nancy, and my cousins and family.  It was a good weekend, as I had not seen them for a very long time....and now it is time for them to come and visit me .... hint hint hint

Kevin and I forgot to take pictures earlier in the weekend, but this was Sunday night and my last chance to see everyone.  So Kevin got out the camera and started taking pictures.  We had a great dinner of Lasagne...and then strawberries and ice cream for dessert.

This is me and Allison....
 And then Allison took over the camera:


Tammy and Ron (Debbie's husband)

Me and Tammy and Cathy


 Ron again
 Roy (Cathy's Husband)
Chris (Tammy's Husband)

Allison couldn't help but take a close up of her mother....Allison says this is how she usually looks to her.  :-)


Mrs Wonderful (Nancy)



Kevin and I and the group, front row left to right: Tammy, Nancy, Kevin
Back row left to right:  Jody, Cathy, Debbie

I really enjoyed seeing everyone and laughing and catching up.  

No comments: