Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dinner?



Last night we wanted a quick dinner and we wanted to start heading home. So we picked Taco Bell. This the one we went to above....Just for April I wanted to share some pictures....

I had a Bean Burrito.....and it looked just like this:


I Kevin had a Big Bell Box meal and it looked just like this:


Ok the real story is April keeps picking on me to show pictures of our meals out. (I may give her a hard time a little too..... ), and on her blog, she showed me her fish tacos....sigh. I really didn't take the above pictures.....But Kevin did have a Big Bell Box Meal...and I had a bean burrito kids meal....I vow to take good pictures when I next go out to a good meal.....



1 comment:

April said...

Step it up, woman! Next time, I want a picture of said bean burrito AND you! hahahahaha!

:)