Thursday, May 29, 2008

Euro Mickey

Yea!!! Look at my haul....



Yesterday I was having a rough day, and in the mail, I had two great things. First was a little Mickey with a Cambridge sweater all the way from London (you can see him and the London post card in the picture). Our exchange student from last summer, Nadine, had taken a school trip to London, and bought me a Mickey.
The other great thing was a slip for a package at the post office. Kevin went to get it today and I had a package from my friend Valerie who lives in Paris. She sent us some yummy chocolate, some cookies and some small things from Disneyland Paris.
You see a package called Curly in the picture. For those of you who don't know...When we were in Paris for our honeymoon, we had Curly. The look and texture is like Cheetos, but it tastes like peanut butter. I know it doesn't sound good...but I really like them. I may have to break a bag open right after I hit "publish post"......

No comments: