Friday, May 9, 2008

I Did It!!!!


April will be so proud!

Tonight Kevin and I decided to walk ALL the way to Subway for dinner, all 0.8 miles of it. We shared a Foot Long Subway Club sandwich. Subway has a deal for $5 footlongs, so we basically ate for $5.30. Yum.

Here I am with my sandwich:

And here is Kevin....we took this one for Gregg...

On the way to Subway, we stopped at this little place called Delicious Bakery. It is a small Hispanic bakery. They have some interesting things, and they are very cheap. We decided to try a couple of things. We got a small loaf of bread and two of these dessert empanadas. The one in the middle was supposed to be Apple and the other one is (hopefully) strawberry. We decided to share the apple one....but it wasn't apple....it was something red....we guessed it might be strawberry....not sure :) It was yummy. The bread and the other empanada we haven't tried yet... We also bought some homemade white corn tortiallas, I am going to make chips out of those....stay tuned for pictures of those...


So, we had a short walk, a good dinner and a small dessert. We are set for the night!


April....how did I do?

1 comment:

April said...

I'm so proud, my heart is overflowing with pride. Good job, young grasshopper, good job. :)