Friday, June 18, 2010

Crunchy Pistachio Chicken

My mom gets the Cooking Club magazine, when she has read it, she passes it on to me. I enjoy trying different recipes out of it. In the April/May 2010 magazine there was a recipe for Crunchy Pistachio Chicken....now for copyright issues (Educators are big on that), I don't want to put the entire recipe...but let me give you the gist....

Mix honey, an egg and garlic together
Combine panko bread crumbs (I think you could do this without panko), chopped pistachios, parsley

Salt and pepper chicken breasts, dip chicken into honey mixture, then press into the pistachio mixture. Place on foiled lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees till done.

Sorry I didn't get a picture of this...but if you want more info let me know, and I would be happy to share with you. These were really yummy, and can be served with almost anything. Very high in protein too!

No comments: