Monday, March 31, 2008

The rental

Well, the time is coming, we are going to have to move into the rental :). I took some pictures when I was there yesterday. Let me explain:










This is the front of the small house. There is a screened in porch that you first enter before entering the house.



















This is the master bedroom. It came all decorated with the curtains :) The rug is ours that we had in our office here in Longmont















This is the living room. We will add our loveseat and our coffee table but then the room will be full :)













This is the dining room.













These two are pictures of the kitchen....those of you who have been to our house in Longmont know that this is VERY small compared to what I am used to. But I just keep saying...it is for a short while and then I get a great kitchen!





































This is the backyard. We are so glad to have a nice place for Stormy and Deogi to play.







So that is the grand tour...it didn't take too long did it? We will keep you posted on the goings on on the ridge. ....

2 comments:

April said...

I think that is a really cute house! I like it alot. I know it's alot smaller than you guys are use to, but I still like it.

Jody said...

Yeah it isn't too bad. What you can't see is the broken window on the screened porch, or the broken window behind the pretty curtains in the bedroom.....but it really is a cute house. I think with some TLC it could be really nice. There are some nice hard wood floors (a few scratches), and a nice layout, it could be fixed up really great. I don't think we will be doing that ... but it has potential :)