Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome to the Ridge

Hi all,

Ok, so I am at this conference and everyone talks about blogging with your classes. Now, I could do that, but I thought it would be more fun to just blabber away about what is new with us and share it with all of you!

So what is new with us? Well we sold our house, so we are moving to a small rental....we will take a picture and post it here for you all. We are hoping that we don't have to stay there too long, as our new house on the "ridge" should be ready by the first part of July.

Basically our life now is about packing and moving, we have 1.5 weeks and we must be out of the house. I will miss this house, very much, and I am sad to leave it.








So we are giving up this.......




But eventually we will be in this :)

No comments: