Friday, June 27, 2008

Working from home....

Is a blessing and a curse.

Today, as you heard from Kevin he has been working on getting all the services set up at the new place, so we are good to go when we close. So today, he calls the insurance people and they must call him back of course, so he calls the phone company. While he is on the phone, the insurance guy calls him back. So I get the pleasure of answering his million of questions. That is one of the good things about working at home, is that I could stop to do this.

The curse? Well I am working....so since both of our lines are busy, my cell phone rings and it is my coworker...since I don't answer, he instantly IM's me. So I get off the phone with the insurance guy, then my coworker calls me, then I have a meeting, then I have class at CSU (ok, I am still in class right now)...but all those calls mean my work does not get finished.

While I am in one of my meetings, the phone rings two or three times, and then Kevin comes in, so excited I think he may pee his pants. He said the HiMac is in...meaning the kitchen counter is in and on site....so that means we really want to go out to the house and have a look. Another blessing, if this CSU class ends soon, we can go out. .... After all the work can wait right????

Stay tuned for pictures later .....

No comments: