Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Its been how long?

So I was sitting here munching on some Curly (see my earlier post), and thought man it has been a long time since I blogged. So before I start, go to the bathroom, get a drink and a snack, take a deep breath.........ok....here we go....

So a couple of weeks ago we went to Loveland to look at lights for the house and met some friends for dinner at our favorite chinese place:







Then on the way, home I thought about you all. I thought that many of you really don't have an idea of what the drive is like for us, and how wide open things are. So I took some pictures of the scenery...well mostly feedlots/dairies, there are a lot of them, and two of the largest in the state also:










This set below is all the same feedlot:



These are all one huge dairy:







They have buffalo at this dairy:




and in case you are wondering, ...yes you do make money at the dairy .... this is one of two houses that belong to the owners of the dairy:


The scenes driving really aren't much differen than the scene from our new house... :)










You have to feed all those cows something....Kevin and I came upon this huge hay, the other day right by our new mailboxes:








And, so you have now looked at all these pictures....but not one of any people. Well, I have one more picture to share. The quality of the photo isn't good, but the content was great...oh and Kevin is good also :)




Whew, that was a lot! So you are now dismissed.

No comments: