Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Flea Market

On Saturday we went to the Mile High Flea Market.

You can find almost anything here....including these.....hmmmm



 We didn't get a deer head....but we kept looking at all the booths...


The fruits and veggies were amazing, I could have bought a lot but I didn't have a way to keep things cool in the hot car....all I did buy was some very very cheap sweet corn.....







We did get a few small "treasures"  Kevin got a hat, I got some aqua beads, a cup cake carrier brand new never opened from Khols with the price tag and receipt on it still and I got it for 1/3 of the original price. 

We went early, and by the time we had walked the acres and acres we were glad we were early as it got HOT, in fact it was a a record breaking day. 

No comments: