Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ritter Sport - Pfirsich-Maracuja Joghurt

I didn't have high expectations for the Pfirsich-Maracuja Joghurt (Peach / Passion Fruit / Yogurt) bar. For one it is white chocolate, so not really chocolate, and then it had fruit in it. So here goes nothing...


Unfortunately, this is not a bar I would ever personally get again. The peach and passion fruit flavors are very strong in it. I like peaches but have never cared for passion fruit much. But trying out new things is what life is all about, so I'm glad I tried it. Jody's mom did seem to like it and took the rest of it home, as this was the first bar I didn't want to finish.

2 comments:

Florians Mum said...

Don't get me wrong, but I hate that kind of chocolate. But if I buy the bars, I try to find diverent kinds.

Kevin DeKorte said...

I do like trying out different things as well. This one just didn't do much for me. But I liked the chance to try this one.