Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another year older

Well Friday was my birthday. It was a rough day. I took the day off as a vacation day. You would think "how great!".... Well I really took it off for the move.

Kevin and I did go out for breakfast with some friends on Friday morning. Then we went and signed all the paper work for the sale of our house in Longmont. So while technically the closing isn't until Monday, we are all done with that part.

Then it was all work and no play for the rest of the day. Kevin and I packed and packed, loaded the cars and all the pets.....Deogi, Stormy, Kyburz and all the fish. We brought them here to the rental. We unloaded our cars, got the fish and Kyburz all settled. Then I took the dogs to Grandma's (my mom's) for the night. Kevin and I then drove both cars back to Longmont. When we got home, we packed some more and got ready for the final move today. Sounds like a great birthday right?

As of right now the house in Longmont is basically empty. We have a few odds and ends, and some cleaning supplies. Tomorrow it is back to Longmont, to clean the house and the yard and then we are officially Ft. Morgan residents.

Now it is time to put my feet up and relax for the evening....well I may unpack a little :)

2 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday, Jody. :)

Shane said...

Well I trust even with all the busyness your birthday was special still.

Expect Miracles...
Shane Belceto
Plan Fun Family Vacations HERE