Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Email

Today was a light email day....I think I had around 50. For someone who averages over 100 a day that I need to read, file, respond to...I think 50 is very manageable. :)

This did allow me to spend 4 hours of the day on the phone doing interviews. I also monitored about 25 courses today. That doesn't seem like a lot, but each one takes about 10 min....that alone is 4 hours! No wonder I work 10 hour days...by the time I do meetings, email and course monitoring! Ugh.

So tomorrow what is in store? Well, I have interviews, meetings (my first meeting is at 7 am ouch!), and more course monitoring....I think tomorrow my goal is another 25 - 30 courses....that should only leave me with 25-30 to do on Thursday! This is extreme...that is what happens when you get behind. :(

It is weeks like this that I miss spring break! :)

No comments: