Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girls Night Out

So last night I went out to dinner with Darline. Darline and I started teaching at Brush High School the same year. She still teaches music there...I don't know how :)

We went to Memories. It is nothing fancy...but not a bad little restaurant here in Ft. Morgan.

When I got to the restaurant, I ran into an old colleague/teacher of mine and his wife. He was my English teacher when I went to HS, then I worked with him when I was teaching at the HS. It was really great to see him, he was a true mentor for me when I began in education.

Darline and I had a good time laughing and catching up. The food and company were both good. Darline also gave me a yummy candle. It is Lilac Blossoms. I love Lilac, and this rental could use some good smells, so I went home and lit it right away. Now it sits next to me here by the love seat and I can smell flowers all day!

2 comments:

April said...

Ahem...WHERE is the picture???

Jody said...

Picture? oh...I forgot :) LoL. I will work on that...I was hoping that the link to the place was going to be enough and you wouldn't remember the picture. Sigh. Next time...I promise.